422: COVID-19 – More Conversations with Nonprofits on the Front Lines of the Pandemic
In a free society, private nonprofit organizations are the main source of relief for those in need. Their work is incredibly important during this pandemic. We take you to the front lines with interviews that originally aired on Chris Spangle’s public affairs radio show in Indianapolis called Now Hear This.
- 00:04:38 – Tips on Deescalating Family Fights with Maggie Owens of the Indiana Center for Prevention of Youth Abuse and Suicide
- 00:21:28 – Ben Harvey of the Indiana Primary Health Care Association on Access to Medical Care
- 00:40:04 – Jason Chenoweth of Outreach, Inc. on the Pandemic’s Impact on Homeless Youth
- 01:01:03 – Lael Hill of the Indiana Coalition for Crime Victims Rights on Getting Help in an Abusive Situation During the Pandemic
- 01:16:17 – Caisy Lun of Taste Restaurant at Lucky Lou on Feeding Frontline Workers
- 01:25:25 – Eric Todderud of the Fairbanks Addiction Treatment Center on on Alcohol and Substance Abuse Recovery
- 01:44:41 – Phil May of Sharing Place Pantry on Food Security Issues in Indianapolis
- 01:54:46 – Mimi Blue Good Food on Feeding First Responders
This episode is brought to you by Dashing Media Management. In this time of economic uncertainty, you need experts to help guide you through new ways of talking to customers. That’s where my friend Lex Kremer and Dashing Media Management come in. They’re able to help you with social media, blog management, content marketing, graphics, and all of your marketing needs. They feature flat rate pricing and transparent reporting. Reach out to Lex today at their website www.dashingmediamanagement.com/.
- Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- See the new website – wearelibertarians.com/
- Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
- Get The Libertarian Aurora email – eepurl.com/dDQSev
- Join the Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/wearelibertarians
- Listen to WAL Network Shows – wearelibertarians.com/shows/
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel – www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLibertarians
- Start a Liberty & Chill – wearelibertarians.com/liberty-chill
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.