Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
Chris Spangle explains why every business needs a podcast as part of its content marketing plan.
- 1. Land meetings with potential clients you might not otherwise have an opportunity to meet.
- 2. Build a relationship with potential customers and existing clients in a more intimate medium – It’s more personal than videos or written blogs.
- 3. Easily break down the complexities of your industry in a fun way
- 4. Cheap content marketing! – How much does a slick video cost that 150 people will watch on YouTube?
- 5. Build authority in your space.
- 6. Develop your presentation skills.
- 7. Build a community!
- 8. Build online traffic.
- 9. Use niche interests to talk to the right people.
- 10. Character-based marketing is more effective than the old model of advertising.
- Find the links to the recommended equipment in The Toolbox. – www.podcastingandplatforms.com/p/toolbox
- Be sure to grab your guide to launching a podcast here – skilled-inventor-6849.ck.page/e015466602
- Download the Podcast – link.chtbl.com/podcasting-and-platforms
Connect with P&P
- The Website
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- Subscribe to Our YouTube
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org