Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
Chris Spangle and Rhinehold dive into the numbers to see where tomorrow’s election stands. What are some good news sites to follow? How should we mentally approach the next few days? Should we trust polls? What are the motivating factors in this election? How can Trump or Biden win? What percentage will Jo Jorgensen capture? Who will win? We answer all of these questions and more.
- 00:16:30 – Sites To Follow
- 00:38:46 – How To Handle Things
- 01:07:36 – Do You Trust Polls?
- 01:17:34 – Two Central Questions of the Elections
- 01:36:00 – Good and Bad For Both Candidates
- 02:09:05 – Jo Jorgensen
- 02:31:02 – Final Thoughts
- A Beginner’s List For Wannabe News Junkies – chrisspangle.substack.com/p/a-beginners-list-for-wannabe-news
- Your Guide to Voting and Ballot Security in 2020 – chrisspangle.substack.com/p/your-guide-to-voting-and-ballot-security
- Your Guide to the Next Week – chrisspangle.substack.com/p/your-guide-to-the-next-week
- Trump Can Still Win. How? – chrisspangle.substack.com/p/trump-can-still-win-how
- Spangle’s Predictions – chrisspangle.substack.com/p/my-predictions
- Open Thread for Election Day – chrisspangle.substack.com/p/open-thread-for-election-day/comments
- Eerie Echoes from 2016 – www.commentarymagazine.com/noah-rothman/eerie-echoes-from-2016/
- Support Tricia! – www.gofundme.com/f/support-tricia-stuart-mann-libertys-ginger-queen
- 462: Does Trump Want to Win? An Explainer on Voter Fraud – wearelibertarians.com/462-does-trump-want-to-win-an-explainer-on-voter-fraud/
- 463: The Most Litigated Presidential Election In History – wearelibertarians.com/463-the-most-litigated-presidential-election-in-history/
- – Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- – Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- – Visit our website – wearelibertarians.com/
- – Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- – Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians