Chris Spangle, Harry Price, and Rhinehold discuss the most litigated Presidential election in history and what it means for the day after Election Day.
- The Post and Social Media – 00:08:28
- The Census – 00:37:45
- Voter Suppression Tactics – 01:07:29
- Lawsuits over 2020 Election – 01:28:09
- Scenario If the Race is Close – 01:48:53
- Show Notes – wearelibertarians.com/wp-content/uploads/Voting_Election-2.pdf
- Support Tricia Stuart-Mann – www.gofundme.com/f/support-tricia-stuart-mann-libertys-ginger-queen
- 462: Does Trump Want to Win? An Explainer on Voter Fraud – wearelibertarians.com/462-does-trump-want-to-win-an-explainer-on-voter-fraud/
- The Election That Could Break America – www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/
- Rethinking Redistricting – www.slideshare.net/LibertarianFacts/rethinking-redistricting
- David Plouffe Podcast – shows.cadence13.com/podcast/hq-plouffe/episodes/53250aec-16f3-40e1-bce1-665f45963a7d
- – Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- – Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- – Visit our website – wearelibertarians.com/
- – Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- – Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
Get The Libertarian AuroraA daily newsletter for libertarians.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.