Chris Spangle, Harry Price, and Rhinehold discuss the benefits and harm of social media, the Breonna Taylor verdict, the selection of Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG on the SCOTUS, and the preview a future episode on political legitimacy.
- A Campaign to Watch – 00:02:30
- Should we quit social media? – 00:17:21
- The selection of Amy Coney Barrett – 00:42:57
- The Death of Breonna Taylor – 00:57:25
- Mainstream Media and Political Legitimacy – 01:45:58
- Correcting the misinformation about Breonna Taylor – www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/24/correcting-misinformation-about-breonna-taylor/
- Trump Selects Amy Coney Barrett to Fill Ginsburg’s Seat on the Supreme Court – www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/us/politics/amy-coney-barrett-supreme-court.html
- The Election That Could Break America – www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/
- Ta-Nehisi Coates on Why He Left Social Media – youtu.be/IDpqBVMh1Qo
- Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- Visit our website – wearelibertarians.com/
- Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.