Chris Spangle, Harry Price, and Rhinehold are joined by T.K. Coleman for a discussion on the path necessary for building a libertarian world. We discuss the myths that keep us believing in the efficacy of government, what role race plays in society, and how we can innovate our way to a better world. This is one of our favorite episodes ever and a great one to share with friends.
T. K. Coleman is the Director of Entrepreneurial Education at the Foundation for Economic Education and Co-Founder & Education Director of Praxis. He is a prolific writer and speaker with a singular mission: to awaken people to their own creative power. T. K. describes himself as an entrepreneur first and a motivator second. He’s a strong believer in the idea that he has a responsibility to face the everyday challenges of creating value in the free market if he’s going to spend his life trying to get other people to believe in free markets.
- Host for Revolution Of One – fee.org/rev1
- T.K. Coleman Is Teaching Young People to Take the World Head-On and Creatively – www.theepochtimes.com/t-k-coleman-is-teaching-young-people-to-take-the-world-head-on-and-creatively_3398668.html
- 136: Comedian Stewart Huff on Creative Thinking – wal.fireside.fm/165
- Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- See the new website – wearelibertarians.com/
- Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
- Get The Libertarian Aurora email – eepurl.com/dDQSev
- Join the Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/wearelibertarians
- Listen to WAL Network Shows – wearelibertarians.com/shows/
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel – www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLibertarians
- Start a Liberty & Chill – wearelibertarians.com/liberty-chill
We are a proud member of www.libertarianpodcasts.com/.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.