Chris Spangle and Rhinehold discuss the frustration felt by many Americans at the binary argument taking place around the pandemic. Many people see merit and fault with “openers” and “closers” but have become frustrated by the lack of clarity surrounding the data. We discuss different cognitive biases, how to judge information, and why people gravitate towards conspiracy theories.
This episode is brought to you by Dashing Media Management. In this time of economic uncertainty, you need experts to help guide you through new ways of talking to customers. That’s where my friend Lex Kremer and Dashing Media Management come in. They’re able to help you with social media, blog management, content marketing, graphics, and all of your marketing needs. They feature flat rate pricing and transparent reporting. Reach out to Lex today at their website www.dashingmediamanagement.com/.
- Why You Can Never Argue with Conspiracy Theorists – youtu.be/3kJp8as4fE4
- The Great Realisation – youtu.be/Nw5KQMXDiM4
- Why do we believe things that aren’t true? – youtu.be/jobYTQTgeUE
A Neuroscientist Explains What Conspiracy Theories Do To Your Brain – youtu.be/z98U1nMFrJQ
- Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- See the new website – wearelibertarians.com/
- Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
- Get The Libertarian Aurora email – eepurl.com/dDQSev
- Join the Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/wearelibertarians
- Listen to WAL Network Shows – wearelibertarians.com/shows/
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel – www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLibertarians
- Start a Liberty & Chill – wearelibertarians.com/liberty-chill
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.