Phyllis Klosinski is 72 with underlying health issues as well as one of the strongest advocates for individual liberty that Chris Spangle knows. He reached out to hear her opinion on protecting lives while protecting livelihoods and personal liberty. She shares some good arguments for personal responsibility, the ineffectiveness of government, and how we can get through this tough time.
Is Our Fight Against Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease? – www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/opinion/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing.html
- Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- See the new website – wearelibertarians.com/
- Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
- Get The Libertarian Aurora email – eepurl.com/dDQSev
- Join the Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/wearelibertarians
- Listen to WAL Network Shows – wearelibertarians.com/shows/
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel – www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLibertarians
- Start a Liberty & Chill – wearelibertarians.com/liberty-chill
We are a proud member of www.libertarianpodcasts.com/.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.