Chris Spangle, Rhinehold, and Tricia Stuart continue the second and final part of policing in America. They discuss the fourth amendment, civil asset forfeiture, and public attitudes towards the police.
- Part 1 – wearelibertarians.com/368-policing-in-america-part-1/
- Show Notes – wearelibertarians.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Policing.pdf
- Video – youtu.be/ooNZ3Or6bnM
- History of 4th Amendment – 00:16:06
- Civil Asset Forfeiture – 00:27:30
- Public Sentiment Towards Police – 00:57:51
- Police On Their Own Job – 00:1:12:01
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.