- Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- Subscribe to the podcast – link.chtbl.com/liberty-explained
- Visit your state’s Election Board website or got to Vote.gov. There are registration deadlines, so you’ll want to do it ASAP.
- Deadlines exist so the voter data can be processed and ready for poll workers on Election Day.
- Some states have same-day voter registration, but it is rare. I oppose it due to fraud concerns.
- Once you register, you’ll get a voter ID card or letter in the mail. It is always a good idea to call your county clerk or election board to verify your polling location. Sometimes they will shift it days before Election Day due to scarce resources.
Get The Libertarian AuroraA daily newsletter for libertarians.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.