- Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- Subscribe to the podcast – link.chtbl.com/liberty-explained
- Visit your state’s Election Board website or got to Vote.gov. There are registration deadlines, so you’ll want to do it ASAP.
- Deadlines exist so the voter data can be processed and ready for poll workers on Election Day.
- Some states have same-day voter registration, but it is rare. I oppose it due to fraud concerns.
- Once you register, you’ll get a voter ID card or letter in the mail. It is always a good idea to call your county clerk or election board to verify your polling location. Sometimes they will shift it days before Election Day due to scarce resources.