Liberty Explained is your guide to libertarianism. Your hosts Chris Spangle, Julia Geier, and Levie Rainey break down a complicated movement and ideology to understand ways. We are a resource to share with friends when they have tough questions. Hopefully, we will answer some questions you might have yourself along the way. Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This podcast is produced by the We Are Libertarians Network.
– Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
– Subscribe to the podcast – link.chtbl.com/liberty-explained
- Mainly, we are a podcast that shares bite-sized information on libertarianism and the movement that nurtures it. Each episode tackles a question submitted by our audience. We will share the libertarian solution to an issue in under 15 minutes.
- It is a website with many different resources, and we’ve tagged the posts to help you quickly see the posts about a topic like taxes, health care, or education.
- We link to quizzes to help people clarify their beliefs.
- We have compiled several YouTube playlists that outline the basics of
- libertarianism, the libertarian philosophy, libertarian thoughts on current
- events, and the history of the libertarian movement.
- We also share a book recommendation a day and have links to several reading lists and sites with free eBooks. You’ll also find a link to LibertarianPodcasts.com, a site that shares many of the most consistent, entertaining podcasts that explain liberty.
- We have also organized a list of libertarian websites that you can trust to produce consistent and thoughtful content.
- Have a question? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Dystopia by Luke Hall soundcloud.com/c_luke_hall
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: bit.ly/al-dystopia
Music promoted by Audio Library youtu.be/elnlHcxPyFQ