Chris Spangle, Harry Price, Rhinehold welcome Professor Alexander Salter, the author of the new book Money & The Rule of Law, to discuss inflation. What is it? How does it happen? Should we panic and buy gold? What is the Federal Reserve? How did lumber end up 450% more expensive than it was last year? What are the dangers of the US Government’s debt? We answer all this and more.
- Inflation – 00:04:04
- Senate Republicans Kill January 6th Commission – 01:01:42
- Biden Validates Lab Leak Theory – 01:16:08
- IU vs. Purdue’s Approach to Vaccines – 01:30:29
Alexander Salter is an economics professor in the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University and the Comparative Economics Research Fellow at TTU’s Free Market Institute. He is the author of more than 150 academic and popular articles. Salter is the co-author of Money and the Rule of Law: Generality and Predictability in Monetary Institutions from Cambridge University Press, a #1 best seller on Amazon in Macroeconomics.
- There’s No Need to Panic over Inflation – www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/theres-no-need-to-panic-over-inflation
- Twitter – @alexwsalter
- Money and the Rule of Law: Generality and Predictability in Monetary Institutions – amzn.to/3fx6NPD
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.