Opinion journalist and podcaster Brad Polumbo joins Chris Spangle to discuss what power the mainstream media may still have in 2020 due to new media’s growth. They cover the inconsistencies and mistakes made by politicians during the pandemic, and Brad explains why canceling student debt is a bad idea.
- Breaking Boundaries Podcast – twitter.com/brad_polumbo/status/1304432097797472256
- FEE – fee.org/people/brad-polumbo/
- Washington Examiner – www.washingtonexaminer.com/author/brad-polumbo
- Join WAL Plus – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
- Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/chris-spangle-show
- The We Are Libertarians Network – wearelibertarians.com/
- Buy Merch – wearelibertarians.store
- Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- Chris Spangle’s Blog – chrisspangle.com/
- Chris Spangle’s Other Shows – chris-spangle.com/
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.