<p>Joe Rogan is being criticized for his interview of Elon Musk by Motherboard, a Vice tech blog. There is a pattern for the destruction of independent media figures like Milo Yiannopoulos , Gavin McInnes, Jordan Peterson, and Alex Jones. This article is the beginning for Rogan.</p>
Here is the pattern:
- A millennial, liberal blogger posts a dishonest representation of a media personality.
- Other liberal bloggers Tweet or re-blog the piece echoing the falsehoods.
- Media Matters begins monitoring the personality. They take past and future statements out of context.
- Newspapers report on the personality’s out-of-context statements under the guise of “danger to democracy.”
- Op-Ed writers and cable news talking heads debate the morality of the out-of-context, false comments. This debate spills over to social media and becomes totally detached from the original content. The repetition makes it true to the majority of people.
- Journalists begin asking public figures if it is appropriate to appear on the program using social proof to make it seem dangerous or wrong. CEOs of social platforms are asked to denounce the media figure. This makes company lawyers, shareholders, and vain CEOs panic over the bad press.
- Wait for the most convenient “controversy” to be created by this system to justify the removal of the media figure.
- It is at this point that the figure is abandoned by employers, sponsors, corporations, allies, and friends that aren’t willing to be subjected to the appearance of support for whatever fake hate speech or violence that the narrative pushes. The chilling effect causes members of the media figure’s echo chamber to self-censor.
- The population has been so thoroughly propagandized that they don’t protest the action which encourages the censors to move to the next victim.
- The system is then applied to an ever-increasing amount of figures that politically disagree with the network of liberal writers at click-bait mills like Mediaite, HuffPo, Raw Story, and Buzzfeed.
The Joe Rogan Experience Is a Safe Space to Launder Bad Ideas – motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9kv9qd/the-joe-rogan-experience-is-a-safe-space-to-launder-bad-ideas
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.