Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
On today’s episode of The Brian Nichols Show, I am joined by Dr. Nabil Fanous to discuss his new book, The Universal Rules of Life – 27 Secrets for Managing Time, Stress, and People:
Developed by Dr Nabil Fanous—a surgeon, university professor and sought-after speaker—The Universal Rules of Life offers valuable insights into effective time management, personal fulfillment, and the path to professional success.
Discover the easy and smart answers to the following questions that have intrigued you for years:
- What’s the one sentence that will get you what you want 50% of the time?
- What are the 3 time management secrets of doing what you don’t have time to do?
- What are the 4 best-kept and indispensable secrets to achieving happiness?
- How you can create a commanding presence, before you even utter a word?
- How you can mesmerize anyone you talk to?
- What are the 9 crucial steps for prevention and early detection of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease?
- What should you do when you feel torn between several options, and can’t make a decision?
- How you can break the “I will” habit, and do now what you’ve always wanted to do, but never did?
- How can you get people to appreciate you, to relish hearing from you, and compete to get together with you?
- How you can give criticism and disagree, yet remain liked and respected?
- How can you solve any worrisome problem in less than 5 minutes?
- How can you create smart effortless habits that simplify your life?
- What are the 2 questions you must ask yourself when faced with a life crisis or a serious health problem?
- What’s the secret recipe for managing the difficult people in your life?
- What are the 2 questions that will instantly make you feel better when you’re disappointed or depressed?