Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
Chris Spangle speaks to scholar Stephan Kinsella about his path from Objectivism to anarcho-capitalism, why intellectual property laws conflict with property rights, and gives an excellent overview of Austrian Economics.
- Website – www.stephankinsella.com/
- Law in a Libertarian World: Supplementary Material – www.stephankinsella.com/llw/
- C4SIF – c4sif.org/
- What It Means To Be an Anarcho-Capitalist – web.archive.org/web/20191116225931/https://www.lewrockwell.com/2004/01/stephan-kinsella/what-it-means-to-be-an-anarcho-capitalist/
- Q: Do patents and copyrights undermine private property? – web.archive.org/web/20070221042046/http://www.stephankinsella.com/publications/InsightMag_com_symp_printable.htm
- Up From Objectivism – web.archive.org/web/20191116225931/https://www.lewrockwell.com/2002/12/stephan-kinsella/up-from-objectivism/
- Against Intellectual Property (Large Print Edition) by N. Stephan Kinsella – www.amazon.com/Against-Intellectual-Property-Kinsella-2001-01-01/dp/B01FIZXCI8/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
- – Learn Libertarianism – libertyexplained.com/
- – Subscribe to the podcast: link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- – Visit our website – wearelibertarians.com/
- – Visit the store – wearelibertarians.store
- – Support us on Patreon – www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians