While in Dallas, Chris Spangle took a tour of Dealey Plaza with Robin Brown of JFK Custom Tours. It was so entertaining, that he decided to invite Robin on the show to lay out what he believes happened on November 22, 1963. We spend a great deal of time discussing the rise of defense contractors and the CIA in the early days of the Cold War. Then Robin explains his theory on the why, how, and who of President John F. Kennedy’s murder. Visit Robin’s website at www.jfkcustomtours.com/.
Disclaimer: I really have no idea what happened to President Kennedy, and by having Robin on I am not endorsing his ideas. Much of the history on the establishment of that period we share is absolutely true, and most facts on the assassination he shared did check out. I don’t know what happened. I just found him to be a fun person you’d enjoy. Come to your own conclusions. – Chris Spangle
- Spangle’s photos and videos from Dallas – www.facebook.com/chris.spangle/media_set?set=a.10104575098003994
- Documentary recommendation – Coup in Camelot
- Book recommendation – JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters by James W. Douglass
- 00:11:38 – Who Is Robin Brown?
- 00:27:55 – Rise of the Military Industrial Complex
- 01:32:52 – What Happened on 11-22-63?
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.