Chris Spangle, Harry Price, and James Nease continue the conversation on mass shootings and violence. Nease is an original member of 4Chan and spends time in the type of online communities that are being discussed. We discuss the role that misogyny and racism play in the thinking of someone like the El Paso shooter.
- 347: What is 4Chan? Explaining Internet Trolling Culture – wearelibertarians.com/wal-347-what-is-4chan-explaining-internet-trolling-culture/
- 363: Quitting Opioids, Shootings in El Paso and Dayton – wal.fireside.fm/608
- 268: Is There a Solution to School Shootings? – wal.fireside.fm/374
- 270: Myths and Truths of School Shootings, Billy Graham – wal.fireside.fm/377
- 291: Suicide and Depression – wal.fireside.fm/403
- 22: What Causes Someone to Become a Mass Shooter? – chrisspangleshow.fireside.fm/85
- 349: Surviving R Kelly, Human Trafficking, and Domestic Violence – wal.fireside.fm/544
- 326: The Swamp Explained – Political Violence Now vs. 60s, Is Trump Draining the Swamp? – wal.fireside.fm/457
- The Cost 2: Amanda’s Story – The Reality of Domestic Violence – wal.fireside.fm/399
- Against Libertarian Brutalism – fee.org/articles/against-libertarian-brutalism/
- What Explains the Brutalism Uproar? – libertarianstandard.com/2014/03/18/what-explains-the-brutalism-uproar/
- An Aesthetic of Liberty – fee.org/articles/an-aesthetic-of-liberty/
- A Critique of ‘Against Libertarian Brutalism’ – www.strike-the-root.com/critique-of-against-libertarian-brutalism
- In Defense of Libertarian Brutalism – www.takimag.com/article/in_defense_of_libertarian_brutalism_kathy_shaidle/
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.