Chris Spangle, Chris Gault, and Paul Copeland discuss the summit between Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump. We consider the positives and negatives of Trump’s strategy. We then give details on the Inspector General’s report of James Comey’s conduct during the 2016 election. We then look at two ways that the left is driving moderates into the arms of Donald Trump.
- The Bizarre Trump-Kim Summit – www.fff.org/2018/06/11/the-bizarre-trump-kim-summit/
- Pelosi vs. Peace – thegarrisoncenter.org/archives/13781
- Lawmakers looking at what comes next after Trump-Kim summit – www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/US-politicians-not-yet-toasting-Trump-Kim-summit-12987440.php
- The Angry Left Is Turning Me Into A Trump Supporter – forward.com/opinion/402998/the-angry-left-is-turning-me-into-a-trump-supporter/
- How to Lose the Midterms and Re-elect Trump – www.nytimes.com/2018/06/13/opinion/trump-midterms-robert-de-Niro-samantha-bee.html
- Report Criticizes Comey but Finds No Bias in F.B.I. Decision on Clinton – www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/us/politics/fbi-inspector-general-comey-trump-clinton-report.html
- BOMBSHELL: FBI Agent Said He’d Make Sure Trump Was Never President, Texted ‘We’ll Stop It’ – www.dailywire.com/news/31856/bombshell-fbi-agent-said-hed-make-sure-trump-was-ben-shapiro