Chris Spangle and Harry Price examine the Alfie Evans case and discuss the potential of peace in North Korea.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price discuss the censorship of Philip DeFranco on YouTube, the new community guidelines of Facebook, and we answer listener letters on gun rights and gun background checks.
Chris Spangle, Harry Price, and Rhinehold discuss the conversation over Starbucks, the new Authorization for the Use of Military Force, and the future crime software of Palantir.
Chris Spangle and Brian Nichols discuss the ethics of Sean Hannity, ask if Starbucks is systemically racist, what will be the effect of the bombing in Syria, and we discover where your taxes went.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price discuss American options of the Syrian conflict, the FBI’s raid on Trump’s Lawyer, and many other news stories including knife control in Britain.
Chris Spangle and Dr. Mary Ruwart discuss the human toll of regulations placed on the drug industry by the FDA. Dr. Ruwart has a new book out titled Death by Regulation: How We Were Robbed of a Golden Age of Health and How We Can Reclaim It. Learn more at https://www.deathbyregulation.us/.
Chris Spangle and Chris Gault talk about Trump’s recent decisions to kill drug dealers, place tariffs on China, fight with Amazon, and place troops on the border.
Prof. Ben Powell debunks the common myths that immigration has negative effects on the economy, jobs, and income.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price discuss the left and right argument over propaganda in the Sinclair Broadcasting must-reads and Laura Ingraham boycott. They also discuss the ending of the PragerU lawsuit and the FBI’s desire to end phone encryption.
Chris Spangle looks into the effect of social media and smartphones on our brain. Spangle then speaks to Minds.com CEO and co-founder Bill Ottman. Minds.com is a free-speech platform that seeks to cure the problems of the major social platforms. The episode ends with “How a handful of tech companies control billions of minds every day” by Tristan Harris and Quit social media by Dr. Cal Newport.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price discuss big spending Republicans and their omnibus bill, the passage of the CLOUD and FOSTA acts, and how to leave Facebook as a business invested in the platform. Get your copy of ‘No More’ by Zach Kincaid at http://rotgutcountry.com/wal.
Chris Spangle speaks to Minds.com CEO and co-founder Bill Ottman. Minds.com is a free-speech platform that seeks to cure the problems of the major social platforms.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price discuss the beginning of the end of social networks as they give in to leftist censorship. We also discuss the re-election of Putin in Russia.
- Putin’s reelection takes him one step closer to becoming Russian leader for life – https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/putins-reelection-takes-him-one-step-closer-to-becoming-russian-leader-for-life/2018/03/19/880cd0a2-2af7-11e8-8dc9-3b51e028b845_story.html?utm_term=.5918a4d25646
- Russian Election Circus – https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s7Zto_1521439055
- Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach – https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/cambridge-analytica-facebook-influence-us-election
- The Social-Media Panic – https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/cambridge-analytica-social-media-panic/
- Facebook stock drops after reports of FTC probe and UK summons of Zuckerberg in data scandal – https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/20/ftc-reportedly-to-investigate-facebooks-use-of-personal-data.html
- ‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower – https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump
- Commentary: What if Trump is right and there is no collusion? – https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-what-if-trump-is-right-and-there-is-no-collusion/
- How the Internet Conquered the Right, Killed the Tea Party, and Elected Donald Trump – https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-internet-conquered-the-right-killed-the-tea-party-and-elected-donald-trump-5
- What Is Donald Trump Hiding? – https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/all-the-presidents-ndas/555884/
- Cambridge Analytica Was Doing Marketing, Not Black Magic – https://reason.com/blog/2018/03/19/cambridge-analytica
- 5 Reasons Not to Feed the Russian Troll Hysteria – https://reason.com/reasontv/2018/03/16/5-reasons-not-to-feed-the-russian-troll
- Cambridge Analytica, the shady data firm that might be a key Trump-Russia link, explained – https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/16/15657512/cambridge-analytica-christopher-wylie-facebook-trump-russia
- Google unveils its $300M News Initiative, with tools for subscriptions, security and fighting fake news – https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/20/google-news-initiative/
- Confirmed: Facebook’s Recent Algorithm Change Is Crushing Conservative Sites, Boosting Liberals – https://www.westernjournal.com/confirmed-facebooks-recent-algorithm-change-is-crushing-conservative-voices-boosting-liberals/
- I used to think gun control was the answer. My research told me otherwise. – https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.322a760ea792
Drug Dealer Death Penalty
- How to Win a War on Drugs – https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/22/opinion/sunday/portugal-drug-decriminalization.html?rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fnicholas-kristof&action=click&contentCollection=opinion®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=36&pgtype=collection
- Trump Floats Death Penalty for Drug Dealers – https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/death-penalty-drug-dealers-trump-floats-opioid-speech/
- Trump’s opioid crisis plan: more death penalty, fewer prescriptions, more treatment – https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/19/17137852/trump-opioid-epidemic-plan-death-penalty
- Gina Haspel’s role in the torture era demands attention – https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/gina-haspels-role-in-the-torture-era-demands-attention/2018/03/20/c508b5da-2b8c-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html?utm_term=.d04caae43923
- Pompeo and Haspel are Symptoms of a Deeper Problem – http://www.campaignforliberty.org/pompeo-haspel-symptoms-deeper-problem
Boomer Hate – Doughboy
Chris Spangle, Jeremiah Morrell, Sara Potter, and Kade Koger discuss the student walkouts in support of gun control, we take listener letters and discuss issues facing modern farmers, and discuss our new Facebook groups and mobile apps. Get the Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radioco.m5870e3b49
Chris Spangle speaks about the social media censorship of Steven Crowder and Austin Petersen. Brian Nichols then speaks to Peterson about the ban, abortion, and immigration.
Chris Spangle hosts the second part of our Students For Liberty LibertyCon recap. Spangle went to the conference. In this episode, follow his travel, he interviews SFL and YAL student leader Kelli Huck and captures a speech on three principles of the libertarian philosophy by David Boaz of the Cato Institute.
Chris Spangle hosts the first part of our Student’s For Liberty LibertyCon recap. Spangle went to the conference. In this episode, follow his travel, he interviews the admins of Liberty Memes, captures a speech on the First Amendment by Susan Herman of the ACLU, and speaks to 16-year-old publisher Matt Geiger of 71Republic.
Chris Spangle, Harry Price, and Paul Copeland discuss the myths and truths surrounding the Parkland shooting, discuss potential solutions to limit future solutions, how to fix the modern man, and Spangle explains the impact Billy Graham had on his life.
Chris Spangle and Joe Hauptmann talk about the public discourse around guns, the fracturing of America, and is the Trump era discourse better or worse than the tone of the Nixon era? Hauptmann explains why the Libertarian Party is still valuable and why he is running for LNC Vice Chair.