After Amash dropped out, everyone focused on Hornberger, Vermin, Gray, and Jorgensen. I think John Monds is about to sneak into the top tier and could make an upset. He gives radical ideas in a pragmatic and has shown in Georgia that he has broad appeal. He got over a million votes in a two-way race in 2008. I felt his debate performance tonight was very strong, and by the end, he had converted some folks in the live stream comments. Here is his closing statement, and I think you’ll see what I mean.
As a former delegate to the Libertarian Party conventions, my criteria for selecting a candidate to support in the Presidential race are as follows:
- An understanding of the libertarian philosophy.
- Temperament and Character
- An understanding of the job of President.
- Experience in running for office.
- The ability to attract media.
- Would I be embarrassed or proud in recommending them to friends and family?
Monds may be the only candidate that ticks those boxes for delegates at the upcoming convention in a fulfilling way.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.