We welcome commentary from guest submissions or contributors at any time. If you are interested, please contact Chris Spangle at email@example.com.
- Posts shall be at least 300 words, and no more than 2,000. The sweet spot is 1,200 to 1,400.
- We will accept news, commentary, and investigative pieces. Please make available sources and facts to the editors to make sure reporting is correct.
- For news posts, please write at least 300 words describing the context of the content being posted. The content can be links, video, audio, or anything else our readers may find newsworthy.
- We welcome libertarians of all varieties, but the editors will reject pieces that do not reflect the broad principles of libertarianism. Also, our goal at We Are Libertarians is to explain libertarianism in an entertaining and mostly positive way. That being said, we do want to challenge traditional views of libertarians, conservatives, liberals, and society at large. We have two goals: 1. To the news in context for regular people in a fun and accessible way. 2. To explain the basics of libertarianism in the language of the average person.
- Our interest is in almost any topic, but prefer thoughtful examination of global, national government and politics, society or economics.
- We also welcome coverage and analysis of the liberty movement and Libertarian Party.
- We ask that authors fill out the Tag and SEO sections to help discovery.
- We ask that authors proofread using the Jetpack plugin, Grammarly, or Hemingway.
- Here are some other good suggestions.
- If you have your own blog and would like to import your past content, we can do that. The more archived content, the better! Feel free to cross-post the content elsewhere. Exclusivity is a 20th-century concept.
- We must have a short biography (3 to 5 sentences) to attach to the bottom of the post. Regular contributors will be given a WordPress account and asked to update their profile with contact information and the bio. Contributors should also add a photo to their email with Gravatar.
- Some contributors will begin with mandatory proofreading. They can access the system, write content, but an editor will post the article. Over time, more privileges will be added.
- Depending on volume, it may take us a little time to respond with your request. Don’t take that as a rejection. Please be patient or bother us!
- At this time, we cannot offer compensation. We offer a large platform for exposure and the opportunity to spread the libertarian message for thousands with every post.
Get The Libertarian AuroraA daily newsletter for libertarians.
Please fill in the form and submit to subscribe to emails We Are Libertarians.