This panel discussion focused on criminal justice and how it affects all stakeholders was presented by America’s Future Foundation – Indianapolis.
- Introduction by Chris Spangle
- WYRZ’s Rob Kendall moderates.
- FreedomWorks Communications Director Jason Pye was on hand to discuss how politicians have passed bad laws in an effort to appear “tough on crime,” resulting in a heavy toll.
- Founder & CEO of Growing Indy Richard Samuels offered thoughts from a former inmate’s perspective.
- Hancock County Prosecutor Brent Eaton shared his experiences as a prosecuting attorney.