Sarah Brady Wagner explains why libertarians make no distinctions between sex work and actual work or what consensual adults choose to do with their dollars.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price explain what is actually happening in South Africa.
Chris Spangle and Harry Price talk about Chris’s new man crush: Cody Wilson. The 3d-gun printer recently gave an interview to Tom Woods. It highlighted why libertarians must think through what they believe, how they are to act out those values, and how to handle the cost of action on behalf of those values.
While the UN has found what it believes may be war crimes in the three plus year Saudi-led attack on Yemen, the US government still maintains that its role in helping guide Saudi attacks actually saves lives rather than takes them. Isn’t it time to stand up to the Saudis and their partners in crime?
In this part of a debate with Shashi Tharoor he talks about his free speech absolutism and how the state is not the main threat to free speech but the masses.
This panel was part of a program entitled “Non-Interventionism: America’s Founding Foreign Policy” that was presented in Charleston, South Carolina on April 29, 2018 and co-sponsored with The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity.
Speakers from left to right:
– Richard M. Ebeling, BB&T Distinguished Professor of Ethics and Free Enterprise Leadership at The Citadel
– Jacob G. Hornberger, president of The Future of Freedom Foundation
– Daniel McAdams, Executive Director of The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity
Sarah Brady Wagner explains why libertarians believe in noninterventionism.
- Lester Holt and Brian Stelter take Alex Jones out of context to bully Jack Dorsey of Twitter into censoring political speech.
- The Overcast podcast app censors Alex Jones and NRATV.
- Facebook apologizes for removing PragerU content.
- Mastercard forces Patreon to remove Robert Spencer and Jihad Watch.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo says that all punches are not equal because ANTIFA is fighting racists. We explain why violence in any form and through any motivation is wrong through the Non-Aggression Principle.
The Libertarian Party is poised to make historic gains in statewide races with Larry Sharpe in New York, Gary Johnson in New Mexico, and Mark Rutherford in Indiana as well as Nick Sarwark for Phoenix. The convention closed with real unity around growth in multiple levels. Yet… Joshua Smith and Caryn Ann Harlos have the current board mired in a debate over 13 libertarian socialists. Chris Spangle responds to a listener question about it.