This is a story of self-acceptance. In the first season, we answer all of your questions around a new trans person’s life. In the second, the podcast is about bipolar, codependency, love, relationships, suicide, mental health, and finally learning to love one’s true self. Send questions to host Chris Spangle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View all of the past episodes: http://wearelibertarians.com/creating-miah/
- Subscribe with this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/CreatingMiah
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/creating-miah/id1090679716?mt=2
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=31376&refid=stpr
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Ids7q5dvpvubmfecusud723jugy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Miah_Akston
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008223515484
How to subscribe to a podcast:
By subscribing to this podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes downloaded to your computer or portable device. Select the subscription method below that best fits your lifestyle. Also, please rate and review us in iTunes!
IOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod)
To subscribe, select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above. We also recommend Downcast.
Mac and Windows
To subscribe, select the “Subscribe on iTunes” button above.
Android and Amazon Fire
Android has a number of podcasting applications available. Two of the most popular podcasting applications are BeyondPod and Podcast Republic. Once the podcasting application of choice is installed on your Android device, select the “BeyondPod for Android” or “Podcast Republic for Android” link above.
Your favorite application
Copy the address found in the box above and paste into your favorite podcast application or news reader.
Bookmark this podcast
To bookmark this podcast site, press the “Ctrl” and “D” keys on your Windows keyboard, or “Command” + “D” for Mac.